Monday, January 09, 2006

ANdhra ahh Spice

I was wondering today at office , about my lunch at the canteen and decided against it , which gave me an opportunity to try out the Andhra Spice restaurant on the ITPL road (Kundanahalli to ITPL road) , dude i was taken back ( you hope it was that good haha got you )

I was ushered in and was made to sit , going good so long then i placed an order for Nellur fish curry and white rice , hmmm i waited for around 25 minutes just to hear the server say it would take another 5 minutes , well i thought might me worth waiting but i was wrong the server made me an offer if i could change the order to Mutton biriyani then he could get immediately (which inadvertently meant they haven't yet even started preparing) , after declining the offer i got my food around 45 minutes later just to find that the curry was bad , I mean it was not good , One good thing the server apologized and said many sorry'ssss for the delay and also confided that there were lot of customers so he couldn't avoid the delay (Way to go ) . I do not know about the meals there , well try it hhmmmm leave me out !!

a line for the customers

: EXPECT DELAYS and .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home